Getting Started in Simpli5®
You will receive an email invitation to join your organization’s network in the Simpli5® platform.
- This automated, system-generated email comes from email@example.com, with the subject line "Simpli5 Invitation." You may need to check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not receive the email.
- Note the name of your local administrator who issued the invitation. You may need to contact that person directly if you need help to resolve certain issues, specified below.
- Tap the Accept/Decline Invitation link to automatically open our Simpli5 platform in your default browser. The first thing you should see is a popup message asking if you want to accept or decline the invitation. Tap Accept to proceed to the Setup Profile screen.
Already have a profile in Simpli5 or Simpli5 Relationships? No need to set up another profile and take the assessment again. See here for full details
You will first be prompted to enter your basic profile information. All fields are required.
- If your name was misspelled, you should be able to correct it in the First and Last Name fields.
- Your pronoun preference will be used in all 3rd person content about you (e.g., your teammates reading about how best to work with you through a task or project).
- Enter and confirm your password. On-screen prompts will provide specific feedback on password requirements, but you can read more below in Password Specifications.
- Once you enter information in each field and click the Agree to Terms checkbox, then the Save button becomes active. Tap Save to complete this step.
- The next screen will prompt you to complete the 5 Dynamics® Starting Point assessment. This is the final step to create your energy profile.
If you already have a profile listed under a different email address, use the Login link to log in to your existing profile. If you do not see the new organization to which you were invited, contact the administrator (the person named in your invitation) to request a new invitation be issued using the email address associated with your profile.
If you already have a Simpli5 Relationships
account, use Link Account to create your corporate profile using your Relationships results. You will skip the next step of completing the assessment and be taken directly to the My 5 Dynamics page.
Starting Point Assessment
You will be prompted to complete the 5 Dynamics® Starting Point assessment before you can continue. The results from this assessment are the basis of your energy profile, which is used to create all customized content within Simpli5®. On-screen instructions are provided for completing the assessment. Once you have completed the assessment, you will be taken to your landing page, My 5 Dynamics, where you can begin to explore your results and everything the platform has to offer.
- Your login ID is the email address where you received the invitation.
- Passwords must have between 6-20 characters and include at least one upper-case letter, one numerical digit, and one special character: ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + .
Need More Help?
I need help on the Network page
Viewing Your Network The main Network page lists everyone currently in your organization’s network and allows you to work directly with another individual. This page is divided into three panels: My Connections, Network Members, and Pending ...
Simpli5 Individual Content (Overview)
The individual content, as with all Simpli5 content, takes a strengths-based approach. They are great for getting a better understanding of self. They use a simple language and visual format to express each person’s innate approach to the world. “Ah, ...
Joining a Simpli5 org when you already have a Simpli5 profile
Q: I've been invited to join a Simpli5 org, but I already have a profile. Do I have to create a new profile and take the assessment again? A: No! When you are invited to join a Simpli5 org and already have a Simpli5 profile (through another Simpli5 ...
I need help on the My 5 Dynamics page
Understanding Your Own Energy Pattern My 5 Dynamics is your landing page on login; here you can tap the module boxes for videos and your Individual Content—including Work Preferences, Energy Map, Time Map, Performance Cycle, Learning Preferences, and ...
Getting Past Conflict Avoidance
Key Strategies for You Above all, depersonalize it. “It’s not about me. It’s about work.” Itemize your assumptions in advance. Be willing to examine and change them. Keep matters in perspective: is this life- or job-threatening? Discharge emotions ...